This is something I always tell myself before I start tweezing my eyebrows, and it’s something you should too! I always used to fuss that my eyebrows weren't the same, but really, who’s going to stop me and say “Hey Tamara, your eyebrows aren't the same…”?
Looking through blogs and beauty trends, I've come across the bold eyebrow. This eyebrow is making its comeback, so I asked myself… Do I like the natural look or prefer a thinner brow? First off let me start by saying that women look better natural, period! I say that a natural eyebrow but groomed is the way to go! And when I say the way to go, I’m talking Cara Delevingne! This woman really knows how to pull of the thick natural eyebrow.
I’m happy to say that I’m going towards that thick natural look. I've been adding Mirage Argan Oil by Crave Naturals to my eyebrows overnight for 2 weeks and they've become thicker and stronger for only a couple of weeks. But remember to wash your face in the morning; you don’t want shiny eyebrows all day. Great thing about this tip is that it also works on eyelashes!
Here are some other tips that I've used in the past when shaping my eyebrows.
- Before getting those tweezers in your hands, decide what type of eyebrow you’re going for. Do you want normal, round, think, thick? Take a look at this picture below at the different eyebrow shapes and notice how far the brows extend.
- Wash your face and pat it dry.
- Gather all your instruments. A pair of tweezers, a mirror, cotton balls and make sure you are seated somewhere with great daylight. You’ll need the cotton balls so that you can soak them in Argan Oil after you've finished tweezing – this will help calm your irritated skin.
- Make sure you know when to stop tweezing. You’re only tweezing under your brows, a little bit above your brows and between your brows.
- If you’re feeling a lot of pain plucking your brows or if you pinch yourself, take one of those cotton balls and soak it in warm water. With this warm soaked cotton ball just gently tap over your eyebrows.
- Once you’re done, brush through your eyebrows and take a nail scissor to trim those long brow hairs that are sticking out.
Hope that these tips will come in handy for the next time you’re planning to tweeze. I would really love to know what your thoughts are on the thick natural eyebrows that are trendy this season! If you have any tips or advice please feel free to share them!