Didn’t you just buy some products for your hair? This is something only a man can say to a woman. Yes, it’s true, we women spend a lot of money on beauty and makeup products. But what’s a girl to do? I have a list of 8 beauty products that you can make yourself and home without having to spend too much money. You’ll be using simple high-quality ingredients that are a low cost, meaning that you can save a bundle!
1. Coconut/Honey Hair Mask – Combine coconut oil and honey together to get a rich hair mask that will leave your hair feeling amazing!
2. Avocado Hair Mask – This sounds yummy and you might be tempted to eat it. Mix avocado with coconut oil and honey to get a rich paste. Apply to your hair before rinsing off to get a feel of shiny and smooth hair.
3. Eye Makeup Remover – All you’ll need is 2 tablespoons of vitamin E oil, 2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil, 3 tablespoons of alcohol free witch hazel and ½ cups purified water. Pour all ingredients into a bottle and shake before each use.
4. Pre-Shave Oil – 2 tablespoons almond oil, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 15 drops of essential oil, example: 10 drops lavender and 5 drops lemon. Mix all together in a small glass jar and rub a small amount of oil to the skin. Leave it on for about one minute before shaving.
5. Natural Lip Scrub – Mix 1tsp of brown sugar, 1tsp of white sugar, 1 tsp of honey and ½ tsp of olive oil together in a small bowl. Apply the scrub to your lips and massage it for 20 seconds. After the scrub, wipe it off to instantly get smooth lips.
6. Natural Moisturizer/Exfoliator – Take an empty jar or container and pour sugar and then add olive oil. Pour enough oil so that you end up with a thick mixture.
7. Calendula and Greek Yogurt Mask – For this simple mask, all you’ll need is 2 tablespoons of Greek Yogurt and 1 teaspoon Calendula powder. Mix the yogurt and the powder until well combined. Apply the mask to clean face and let the mask set for about 15 minutes before rinsing off.
8. Custom Color Nail Polish – This is really fun and easy to do! All you’ll need is a clear nail polish bottle and eye shadow. Pick the shade you want wand crush it so that it becomes a powder. Make a funnel and pour the powder into the clear nail polish. Now all there’s left to do is shake the bottle and apply!