Argan Oil, or as most know it by Moroccan oil is delivered from the kernels of argan tree. Argan oil has been used for centuries by the Berber women of Morocco to counteract the damages of hot climate and the natural aging process of the skin. Berber women are known to have beautiful, succulent, flawless skin that requires no makeup. The Berber women attribute their beauty to high quality argan oil from Morocco.
Hair - Restores dry, brittle, damaged hair creating shiny, smooth, luxurious hair. Slows hair loss and improves strength, along with relieving itchy, dry and irritated scalps.
Skin - Nutrients from the oil penetrate deep within skin to revitalize and renew skin cells which improves wrinkles and the effects of aging and environmental damage. Incredibly hydrates skin. Improves the look of scars and stretch marks.
Nails - Improves and strengthens dry, brittle nails, reducing breakage. Moisturizes and softens cuticles.
As a rich source of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this certified organic oil, which is often used by women in Morocco, is safe enough for daily use for skin and hair. In fact, it's often called "gold of Morocco" and is a super food for the body.
- Treat your wrinkles - Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants that help to fight against wrinkles and other skin changes.
- Brighter skin - Mix argan oil with a spoonful of honey and a spoon of rosewater to create the perfect 30-minute face mask.
- Fight off oily skin - Apply argan oil to the face – it acts as a sebum production regulator, reducing the skin’s production of natural oils.
- Prevent hair loss - Apply argan oil to your hair and massage well into the scalp. Brush the oil through and wrap in a hot towel. Leave for 20 minutes before washing as normal.
- Soften your hands - Massage your hands with argan oil each evening to re hydrate and strengthen, saving your nails from brittleness and cracking.
- Eradicate stretch marks - Reduce the appearance of stretch marks by massaging argan oil into the tummy, chest, hips and thighs.
- Relaxation - Relax in a hot bath using argan oil. Add a few drops to the running water and soak up the natural goodness.