Blackheads are the small black spots that often appear on the nose, cheeks and other parts of the face. They are the result of oxidized natural oils within the pores. Although they are generally harmless, but many remove them strictly for cosmetic reasons. Today I wanted to share some tips for using a blackhead and blemish extractor properly.
- Start off with hygiene therapy. Wash your hands with some soap and water before anything.
- Saturate a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. Rub the cotton ball against the extractor tools making sure that the tool is disinfected before use.
- Soak a washcloth in hot water. Hold the warm cloth against your face for 5 minutes to soften skin and loosen pores.
- Position the extractors over your blackhead/blemish so that it's in the center of the loop.
- Gently press the tool against your skin until the blackhead/blemish debris squeezes out. Gently scrape the blackhead remover against the blackhead to remove debris from your skin.
- Disinfect your face and the tool after the procedure is complete. This would ensure you con't catch the infection on usage of the tool again.
- Finish your treatment by rinsing your face with cool water and washing your hands with some soap and water.
- When you're completely done, it's a good idea to apply some pore care essence or acne care product that would look after the affected area.
How to choose a good blackhead/blemish remover tool:
- 100% stainless steel.
- Double ended tools. Each tool would have a double duty take care of any size or type of blemish including whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
- Textured handles. Making it a no-slip grip tool providing excellent hand control so you can remove blemishes like a pro!
- Easy to clean and use.
- Finally, a product with good customer reviews would make your choosing process more simplified.
We recommend: Crave Naturals Blemish and Blackhead Remover Tool Kit. The kit includes: 1 Lancet/Spoon Extractor. 3 Loop (Comedone) Extractors. 1 Angled Extractor. It contains everything you need to preserve your good looks in a travel-friendly, white leather case. Get 5 professional quality, 100% stainless steel instruments in one convenient kit.