We can all agree when I say that tea is comforting and such a pleasant beverage! And we also agree that it has remarkable healing properties - may even be healthier than drinking water. Tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world and today I wanted to share why we love tea and you should too!
1. Faster metabolism. Give your metabolism a boost and burn more calories while at rest by drinking tea from the Camellia sinensis play, including white, green, black, etc.
2. Younger-looking skin. Keep skin hydrated and maintain the healthy youthful look with tea. Tea contains catechins and polyphenols which help maintain elastin.
3. Brighter, healthier skin. Tea contains antioxidants. This can help prevent aging spots and maintain your skin's bright, youthful look.
4. Better blood sugar regulation. By lowering the stress hormone cortisol, tea helps to improve blood sugar regulation.
5. Weight control. Many people find drinking tea helps curb their appetite and reduce snacking, thus making it easier to manage their weight. I suggest you try a different variety of teas, including white, green, oolong, or pu-erh.
No wonder why tea is the most widely consumed beverage after water. It's one of the richest sources of antioxidants you can consume! With all this said... it's time to have a cup of tea.