Sometimes we just need that one last emergency drop of a beauty product to complete our daily makeup/beauty routine without rushing out to the store. There are some useful hacks and tips that could help you to get more of your product when you don't have the time to replace it. Below we've listed some awesome hacks to save every last drop of your favorite beauty product, with the help of the awesome team at Cosmopolitan.
1. Extend the life of your foundation by adding face lotion to it and make it a tinted moisturizer.
2. If you're almost out of your favorite lip gloss, pop off the rubber ring on the neck of the tube to collect more product from the inside.
3. If the top of your nail polish won't open, dip only the handle in a cup of warm water to loosen it.
4. Before throwing away empty products that come in plastic tubes, cut them open and scrape out what's left.
5. Soak your mascara in a cup of warm water when you're running low to loosen the product along the side of the tube.
6. Fix a crushed eye shadow (or any other pressed powder) with rubbing alcohol.
7. Fix a broken lipstick by melting it back together with a lighter.
8. Clean off residue on your eye shadow palette with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.
Source: Google, Cosmopolitan.